Sunday, October 27, 2013

Stories

Each one of us have different stories. Some have daily routines some are on the other side having adventure. I'm on a daily routine and I wonder what if I go to adventure side. Easy to say but maybe if I do save or if I have a ton of money then why not but its not that easy to do. Maybe one reason why most people do daily routines. Sad truth. Adventures are scary sometimes but I know its fun and that is a pretty much full escape while trying to search for yourself or something.

Sometimes I feel so lost even though I know where I am exactly.

Maybe if you don't get what I'm saying, maybe your living fine, and happy.



Sometimes I just want to be on the beach Boracay to be exact so I can watch the beautiful sunset and just to feel free in a couple of days. Maybe not now but one day. It can also be a different place because Boracay has been crowded for the past years but as I'm typing this I'm pretty sure I want to be in Boracay right now or it can be Palawan. One day.

I'm just a little bit lost today. Looking for something new than the daily routine. This will pass after few hours but this is just what I feel right now. Don't judge.

Sometimes, road trip doesn't work anymore. And earlier this day I thought music will not work too but I'm happy it still work, my 'Keep Calm' playlist was very needed and I'm listening to it right now.

I'm refusing to talk to anyone right now but this will be gone in hours. Maybe I just need some alone time though its a little impossible.

~

I finished 'Finding It' by Cora Carmack earlier and probably one major reason why I came up with this post. I want a follow up to the book. And I'm a sucker of breath taking places and travelling from one major city to another just via train! Of course I cried again on how sweet Hunt was, with all the adventure and later the sketch, letter and his stalking skills. I love it. I just think it fell short at the end.

Books make me cry, remembering some thing that I missed or maybe missing in my life or maybe what I wanted in someway or  whatever. But I totally agree with Regina when she said that those novels, they give us hope but just when you finished the book and face reality you will just doubt it. I know we have different stories, I think life is unfair, well it really is sometimes. They said we are the captain of our ship but all we want is a beautiful and memorable stories why there are so fucked up moments when we feel there will be no tomorrow. Why not just we write a nice story and everyone will be happy but ... Life is not like that and there will always be the ups and downs. Man, life is really full of realization and fucked up things. We just have to keep going just to see that light at the end of the tunnel. I'm so jealous at some point with all the beautiful stories that I read and maybe the books that's on my reading list.

I should just watch The Walking Dead then another series or The Voice until this thing pass.





"Running from something didn't mean it stopped chasing you" - Finding It | Cora Carmack

No comments:

Post a Comment