Wednesday, October 09, 2013

On Repeat . Let Me Go

Let Me Go by Avril Lavigne feat. Chad Kroeger


This was released this week and the first time I read the title it definitely reminds me of Avril's first album, 'Let Go' (2002). Most of the time, I don't listen to song previews unless needed or I really want to and if it was released ahead from the full length album. the reason why I don't listen to preview is, I can't freaking wait to hear the whole song/album after listening to the previews most especially if I really love the artist. I do listen to previews if I want to hear what kind of genre a specific band/artist is.

Going back to the song, this is a total love song. Who says rock stars don't write love songs? (people will react for sure on my 'rock star' part. lol)

So technically, she is addressing this song to Chad Kroeger, her husband after having a divorce with Deryck Whibley.

I love this song! Reminds me of some personal issue that I have for a couple of years now but the message is exactly I keep in mind and seems like this song just told me that I'm doing the right thing. Sort of like an assurance for love issue and hopefully, I can sing the last part.

I can't wait for the self title album!

You might want to check ---> Fall In Love with Avril Lavigne :)

So boys and girls, don't let go of some thing / some one that is worth keeping :)




I'm breaking free from these memories
Gotta let it go, just let it go
I've said goodbye
Set it all on fire
Gotta let it go, just let it go

No comments:

Post a Comment