Saturday, October 26, 2013

FYI, I'm a Girl . Basics


Last Sept 21st as you can read on my Throwback Thursday we we're defeated by DLSU and we lost the chance to have the twice-to-beat and we we're in danger that the next game will be our last (well, it did) so after the heart break from that game, my latest purchased arrived :).

The basics, I think if you are just starting on putting make up, these are the things you need:

blush, lipstick, mascara and eye liner



Mascara - I'm still on a hunt for a very nice mascara that is affordable since I'm using a F21 mascara and I'm not satisfied with it. I read that Maybelline is nice (next on my list or maybe an Etude one) but I really wanted to try this first and so far good but not so good. So, yup mascara for it really changes the look in your eyes.


Eye Liner - I'm such a loser when it comes to eye liner. When I practice at night its perfect then I'll try it in the morning, epic fail! I'm not good with liquid liner and pencil so I give this gel liner a try and I liked it but I'm still looking for a good brush but I have some good alternative but they dried up after using maybe because its a 'gel' duuuh. There's something magical about eyeliner.


Blush - I wasn't supposed to order this but the NYX Shocking Pink wasn't available so I just tried this. They say its good alternative for contouring, its available so I gave it a try. I'm not saying get a Taupe shade for blush but get a light pink or hot pink or ask the sales lady for what shade is good for your skin or maybe think about it while your in front of a mirror. I use this for contouring and I'm not a blush person but I realized one time that I look like a sick dude without some colors. So get a blush.


Lipstick - my favorite. Do I need to explain this part? I love lipstick it gives me a different vibe everytime. The reason why I did get a round lipstick that is red so I can always have a red and pink on my bag and I want something like Alabama or a Perfect Red shade and I'm happy for getting this (Snow White). 

Yes, you need the basics. Eyeliner is good even without eye shadows and put some mascara. Put some color on your cheeks and most especially on your lips. :)

All products are bought at MAPShop

I think I haven't mentioned that I sold my 3 Soft Matte to my cousin.

New post about my latest purchased soon. :D


"It is always better to be slightly under dressed" - Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment