Friday, June 21, 2013

Wishlist . Platform

I just want to share something .... Well, I'm on my shoes-banned since I just got a docs earlier this year but I really want this .....




I want one of these dude but I wish it will be available in here I really like the black one ... its not because Hayley have the black and white its because I think it is a good alternative for a creepers .... I have these "inspired TUK creepers" from People Are People .. 

its not that comfy compare to the original creepers but I like wearing it once in a while ... I'm becoming a fan of platforms.

I really wish I can get the Vans Sk8-Hi Platforms ...

on the other news ... MIAMI HEAT won and defeated San Antonio Spurs and I'm happy about it because I'm a fan of Miami and I love Dwayne Wade since high school . HAHAHA 

"Enjoy the little things" - Zombieland

No comments:

Post a Comment