Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Don't Judge the Inner Me


as for the picture, I really want to attached a screen cap of what are the books on my iBooks but my iPod will not give justice to it so I just screen cap the top paid books now on iTunes .... I've read some from the books above and some of them are still sitting there having a slash of "new".

I know people don't know that I read love stories book (well, it's time for you to know) except for some cousin that I have and maybe if you are following me on twitter because sometimes I tweet about it but mostly I'm pre-occupied on what I'm reading at the moment. I started reading love stories when 50 Shades of Grey was popular last year (October 2012) and after that I started to search for love stories. I don't like the setting of 50 Shades of Grey because it's not that realistic (but I'll admit Christian Grey is wow) and I want some breather after reading that twice and then the rest is history.

I will not mention specific books that I love instead this will more be focused on what I've learned while reading it.

People might say different things if they found out that you are reading such genre of books but sometimes, you just have to find an amazing author who wrote great stories. I have couple of favorites and I love them because their awesome and their brains are amazing on creating those kind of stories. One point in life I tried to type this "love story" that was so dearly to me but I ended up just thinking of it. writing a love story is not for me I will just leave it to those amazing writers out there. 

I know we should not think on what other people think about us but seriously I don't know if they care what I read or what genre I'm into. Stereotyping it is. I don't read local pocket books because its so common in here. I really choose what I will read by reading some reviews about it and the feedback of some who have read it already and I will tell you that there are rated scenes but most of the time I do found myself relating the story and the characters to reality and I will start crying because I do miss certain people that used to be around and I tell you there are lessons in these stories it might be different from your own situation but still there is and you just have to think and you'll realized it. and you have to choose an amazing author or should I say a great story teller? :p

I read some fucked up books that's why you need to find a good writer out there its not just about the rated scene it's also about the second or third characters (the family and friends). 

should I say it again? yes I'm a hopeless romantic. So what?

I can say reading is still better because there were no cut scene because surely when you put it on film not everything will be shown. best example will be The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I don't think I need to elaborate but if you read it first before watching it then you know what I mean. And I don't know about The Great Gatsby but I promised myself that I'll read it first before watching the movie. who knows when ... haha

The disadvantage of reading is, you get attached to the characters and you wish that they are real people you can talk to, cry with, or hug if they are in a fucked up situation. I love each characters on the books that I've read in every different situation and reasons and I would love to thank each author that make them happen.

I think I need to recommend my favorite author/writers who made me cry, laugh and go crazy on handsome dudes. HAHA

That was just a few to mention because who knows if you will like how they tell stories too. 

Happy reading and keep those little neurons working :)


"Everybody needs a hobby" - Gibbs | NCIS S10E23

No comments:

Post a Comment