Saturday, September 02, 2017

Reminder



Stuck at hometown sometimes are good but just last week I realized that I need to get out with or without a friend to meet most especially that basketball season is still a month away (as of typing). Schedule is still busted too since I'm just planning to see just 2 games for the 1st round. 

Last Saturday I realized that I need to get out of hometown other than my weekly trip in Antipolo, I need to be at least be somewhere I used to know for until pass midnight. I think I just need a me-time version outside the house and my room. It's good to be inspired to write and to be reminded that my hometown is not just my world. 

When I was about to enter college, news about rallies are all over and it's making me scared just watching it. But being in the street of Morayta mostly everyday, or just experiencing life out there, the news is somehow too much that it's making everyone scared. It's still the same thing until now so I'll probably stop watching news again. 

Lately, some big news are happening just outside hometown and it makes me realize that it's not even safe here (well it's not safe anywhere). I get paranoid sometimes when I think about it and it makes me scared for my life too. I mean even I'm just me, its still scary as shit. 

Another weekend that I decided to hangout with a friend at north and no regrets with the almost last minute decision and the movie we just saw was great, I had a good laugh. 

Even we do this few hours hangout compare to our usual, I do cherish it most especially that she's about to leave the country. After hanging out, I of course decided to have my me-time until pass midnight (jeeptrip are always better after midnight). I'm thinking to write but I decided to finish putting tags on my pictures on Tumblr so they will be on queue, I was thinking of reading but I don't think I can handle reading in public so after fixing Tumblr, I just watched YouTube. It somehow gives me time to write for my blog or just write anything but I don't have anything in mind. Let's not call it a writer's block because my head is so clear just like the moment I got when staring at the beach in La Union. 

It started to rain when I'm about to leave home court, I think the universe is telling me to stay a little bit more outside hometown since I'll be stuck in it most likely until the end of the month (July). 

There are things that I really wish I can do besides of being alone and having me-time. I don't complain on my current sht but sometimes it's a good thing to have a vehicle so I will not be stuck in a specific coffee shops. Lol. I will also not hesitate to carry my laptop and maybe do some editing outside if that's the case. 

This is totally not a writers block since I can't help but type this on my way home in a jeepney. Yep. Hahaha. For the first time I did not hesitate to bring out my phone and almost write the whole trip. Technically, I just chill at the coffee shop earlier. 

Last week I was out too after months and when I got home I made 3 letters for my guy and it was insane! It made me realize that I should get out to be inspired and not be a scary cat by the news happening around. Living without regrets (still trying to apply that). 

The problem when getting out is my expenses. Hahaha. So if I will be doing this most especially when it's basketball off season, I should plan on where to go and eat and where is it okay to have me-time. Who knows it may convert to an out of town trip furthermore. Yikes. 

For now, basketball season is just a few weeks away so lifestyle will be different by then if we will decide to watch a weekly game but as far as the 1st round is concern and maybe the 2nd round, it's impossible to happen. Or maybe I'll schedule to watch a game alone. Lol. 

Gonne get off the jeep now! 

0723 0250

No comments:

Post a Comment