Sunday, September 17, 2017

LANY Live in Manila (Video)

Our view from our position 

It's been a month now since we saw LANY and thankful for our internet that's so slow that I was able to finish this video.

From the photo above, you might ask me how did it happen that I was able to capture nice photos and to make a very nice video, I used my Canon 600D with a 55-250mm lens.



My original plan was to make all 21 minutes video to make it 4 - 8 minutes and I'll just use one song maybe "Super Far" or any other song but upon editing, I just decided to make a snippet of each song that I was able to capture since every footage is so good even you can't barely hear Paul singing but lets be honest that I got hq vids.

Unfrtunately, some parts are cut because at some point I do click it for a photo in a middle of recording  which it will be stop in a few sec while saving the photo.

I'm happy that I brought my DSLR that day and I'm so satisfied with this video. :)



My Photographs: LANY


No comments:

Post a Comment