Saturday, September 30, 2017

Random . September 2017


Morning call. Then 10 minutes hours later. :) 

Letting go of some clothes. It's no big deal but it feels good. 

How can you explain to other people the capacity of your brain? 

Stressed and insomnia. A very bad combination. 

I hate that part of life. Why do I need to deal with it. -_- 

I want to write something but again it's full of hatred and anger that's why I rather not start anything. 

I definitely know how it feels. 

Breaking down realizing how it all affect me so much. :( 

It's not about how or why you said it anymore, it's more on how it is already in my system. 

It's heart wrenching every single time. 

UAAP S80!!! Such a great opening and I'm so surprised to see TR again. :) 

This is why I'm avoiding to write. 

Lately has just been so stressful. 

Much needed rest. 

Bed weather but too much to do. 

I really need an order name. Where I can use when restaurants are asking for names. I think I can us AV or AE. Lol

The guy sent a picture of his baked cookies and I'm now craving for some cookies. And I also want to bake again but I'm saving energy for work life.

Super tired. 

I don't complain much because I know there's a perfect timing for everything. 

When a stunning sunset photo is waiting to be seen on my inbox. 

Music doesn't make me stop thinking about it. #mantra

I really miss Coach Nash. :( I don't get the strategy of Coach Olsen. 

Always being my happy pill. Hahaha. 

When your number one reference is Facebook. Who's online 24/7? 

Bitter than I am? People, if you just watch basketball as a past time, don't make a big deal out of it. You don't know everything. 

Chucks. :( 

Are you sure? 

You have to consider a lot of things. 

Oh what's the point of ranting very specific on social media? 

People who complain too much while waiting in line. Tsss

Writers block. 

If you can't wait, leave. 

A question that I think you should ask yourself first. 

Writing from scratch! 

I have this idea in my head but it's hard to construct. 

I want to write but it's making me confused. 

To be able to catch up on my TV shows is already a productivity for me.

Hehe. No way.  

You should not slap that on their face every single time. 

It's funny how stranger cares than you are. 

I want to write something but I can't think of any topic right now. Hehe 

When people talk too loud on their phone in public. Tsss

m a n t r a . . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment