Sunday, September 24, 2017

Reminder 2.0



In regards with this post, I did my first ever me-time. Movies are becoming my excuse but it was "Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino" and I've been supporting local films ever since MMFF 2016. I'm appreciating every single thing I've watched since then and maybe I can recall everything but maybe not. lol. 

This trip was very last decision. I purchased my ATL ticket earlier today and I'm having a hard time thinking if I will go to watch 2 movies alone or not since I'm about to watch ATL on Tuesday

I already decided not to go out but then our TV is busted, the movies I'm planning to see will last almost 2 hours and it got pretty good reviews. Mom was saying she have to go to Megamall then I joke that I will be leaving too and I did. 

It was raining but very manageable when I left the house and even on a Saturday the traffic is horrible. Took me 2 hours to be in Santolan Station usually it's just 1 hour or 30 minutes at midnight

I almost take the rain showers as a sign not to leave but it stopped so I left. It didn't rain until I arrived in Cubao. I still have less than two hours before the 7pm screening and I have to kill time so I went to National Bookstore where you can kill time all day. 

The two movies was super worth my time, it didn't disappoint. 

I was stuck in the movie house for almost 4 hours until midnight and when I went out, it's raining. 

I love the rainy days since it's been a while since we got rain but I somehow hate it most especially when I'm commuting though it's a reason to stay longer outside. Going to thank again 24 hours fast food chains and gotta give homecourt some love. 

I know this rain will not stop anytime soon and I will be going home while it's raining. Appreciating life and the simple things. 

I don't know when will be my next me-time since UAAP will start in two weeks and without a very nice movie as an excuse, I need something to do when staying at coffee shops. Hahaha. 

For now, ATL concert on Tuesday and I hope it will not rain since it's MOA and it's Tuesday

I'm so proud that even I love the idea of Uber I still know how to commute and I already know the drill out here. It's somehow scary to be out but we don't have to be stuck in hometown most especially it's stressful there. 

Sometimes I just love being a nobody in a place full of strangers. 

Time to leave homecourt and I'll see you again very soon. 

08.20.17 01:40 

Back in my bed and I don't know why I feel that there's something missing. 

Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment