Tuesday, September 26, 2017

All Time Low Live in Manila 2017



It was announced months ago but I decided to get tickets few days before Tuesday (08.22). Grabbing the opportunity that I'm free that day and a much needed me-time before hectic schedule and probably my last solo flight before UAAP season. 

It was worth it because new album was just released then I haven't seen them in 2 years and I just need another concert in my life. 

I already search the setlist and compare to the US setlist, they just didn't play Time-bomb. I think it will be fun if they did so fans can get up on stage. 

I was looking forward to "Therapy" and to the new songs most especially "Good Times". Dang I think I film the whole thing. Haha but even I did film it I was able to enjoy it. 

I even brought my old TX5 and my mom's H70 to capture it but it was beaten by my iPhone. Haha. Though I also wanted to try to capture nice pictures from the Sony cameras, unfortunately it was fail so I end up just filming. 

I'll try to make a video out of what I got or I haven't decided yet but I might upload some full video. 

I also didn't buy some merch since I think I'm done with merch. Practicality. 

The only think that I really want to try is to capture it. Dang I love concert photography. One day I'll do it. I'm not as good as professionals but there's an urge in me to want to do it because it's challenging and beautiful, the lightning, the movements. Can I be assign in a band to take candid photos? Please?! 

Anyways. Going back to ATL. 

The setlist that night:


Last Young Renegade
Damned If I Do Ya
Runaways
Backseat Serenade
Guts
Dirty Laundry
Nice2KnoU
Missing You
Cinderblock Garden
Vegas
Something's Gotta Give
Therapy
Weightless
Life Of The Party
Lost In Stereo
Good Times
Kids in the Dark
Drugs & Candy 
Dear Maria, Count Me In


So good to see the boys for the third time. :) 

See you again soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment