Friday, September 08, 2017

Tumblr Collab


Just like anyone in the interwebs, I want to do collaboration but since I'm not a huge person online it's impossible. I do get random message about surveys and nonessential ones, though. 

I do talk to people online most especially if you don't creep me out. I tried to be nice since there are few people appreciating my photographs on Tumblr. 

Christian of lendmeyourunderbelly messaged me about his project and gave me links on what was it all about. 

To be honest I was hesitant at first but I was able to understand it more when I viewed it in a computer. Basically he was collecting a 1 minute video of anything that will fulfill every minute for one whole 24 hours and he was doing different background music for each video. 

I started to wonder what will be interesting to document from my daily life and we exchange message he told me that it's not necessary to be a new one just a video that is one minute. Upon understanding the concept, I tried to look on my phone a one minute video that I have and he also put a list of available minutes to know what is it still available and for people who will start to contribute. 

He said that it started as a personal project but he realized that he also want to see a different point of view so he started to ask people to contribute. 

I found 2 videos I took in LA Union and I'm glad that the time of that videos are still available. I sent it to him and just a few days later he send me a link and it's already up on his YouTube and Tumblr. 

He told me that I can still send him some more so I'll probably check his link of time availability since I still want to contribute. 

I'm looking forward for his project to be done since it will be sick! Just imagine having a collection of a 24 hours video from different places. Isn't that amazing? 

Here's the finish product of our collaboration. Naks. lol 

My first ever collab from someone in the Internet. 




I was surprised that he did also put the link of this blog!

Thank you, Christian! Will really try to send you some more soon. :) 


If you want to know more about it and maybe you want to contribute to this amazing project, 
you can check it on "A Soundtrack for Every Minute".

No comments:

Post a Comment