Sunday, September 10, 2017

LANY Live in Manila



A post shared by Aivrin Villamayor (@aeivryn) on

It was merely a last decision to push this through with my sister and cousins. My sister really wants it but I'm somehow hesitant since it will be 2 mall show in a day that it will be probably a short one and I told her that I will depend on the setlist. 

They did the 1st show the day they arrived and it was on my Twitter and IG feed and the crowd was so insane! 

Knowing that it will be a mall show, I somehow know the drill since I also watched Twenty One Pilots in Trinoma. 

Random LANY song also played even my iPod is on shuffle and I took that as a sign. Yes. Hahaha. 

Let's push it even it's Sunday and because it's free! Though they can really fill Araneta or MOA Arena but thankful it was free that I was able to experience it with my sister and cousins. It was a first time for us! Yay! More girls night please!

A post shared by Aivrin Villamayor (@aeivryn) on

Someone care so much to upload a list of the song that they played the first mall show and I like it since it consist songs from the previous EP and the new album. 

Since it's a go, good thing we are four, some can buy food first then we can stay on our space. Though we were on the top floor and the speakers aren't that good enough there, we still enjoy it. It wasn't disappointing despite of that issue but if you really like to hear Paul's voice the way he sings like on the ILYSB Live in LA, they should have an arena show and it should be an acoustic. I want to hear that, I want to hear him singing just like on the recorded songs since his voice is magical. I know singing back at him is one of the best, it will be insane if we can hear his sweet voice most often. 

And by the mall show that scheduled that weekend, you will easily notice that they're already tired but I hope that they really enjoy their time here. 

I was thinking if I should bring my camera too until last minute and I'm so happy that I brought it and got some few nice shots and a couple of videos which will be published on my Tumblr late this year or early next year (too many on queue) lol. 

We thought that Super Far will not be played since it was 2nd to the last song on the previous setlist but they changed it. 


My Photographs: LANY

No comments:

Post a Comment