Thursday, August 31, 2017

Random . August 2017

A post shared by Aivrin Villamayor (@aeivryn) on


Yay for old school kind of music. Good to hear your voice and to know you feel better now. :)

Sometimes you gotta mess things up. 

As much as I want to stay in bed, I need to do some early errands. 

Same people on a specific day every week, you better be good in changing the process. Tsss. 

I was so close on having a bad morning but then Hayley Williams of Paramore is singing "Fake Happy"! I mean I'm hearing this song so random on the most unexpected place and it makes me smile. Thank you to the person who played it. :)

Why everyone is on hype today even the weather is like this? I underestimate the situation. Lol. 

I've been planning to write some of my letters and I'm finally going to start. :) 

Feels good to be able to be lost while writing. 

Palacetamol. Hahaha. 

omg. All the LANY post is making me hyper. See you guys on Sunday❤ 

Why are you in it? I'm starting to miss you. #17

I'm a part time geek but I make sure I will not be geeky in public. Lol. Apparently some people don't hide it in public. 

Wear something comfortable and a commuter friendly. Lol. I can't imagine commuting on a very uncomfortable clothes. Also, respect your co-commuter. 

So nostalgic being back in Morayta after a long time. 

Megamall. Morayta. Cubao. I love today. 0805

Sharing with a specific group is okay but when all of you is lacking of emotions and act like there's nothing serious was shared, you guys should think twice. / I take sharing so seriously. 

Dealing with adults are stressful. 

LANY. ❤ 0806 

Priceless. Lol. 

Same thoughts and I'm not sure if I said it out loud while I was alone or to someone during conversation, wrote it on a blog post or it just hit me once again. 

Well. People should really think. 

I rather be attending Gritty. 

To the only person who understand even without saying anything, I miss you so bad. :( 

Staring contest. :) 

Adults being kids. 

Fragile day. I miss you. 

Breathe in. Breathe out. Let's do this. 

Some people just don't get the cycle. If you try to explain they don't get it either. 

Haaay. 

Hearing ILYSB out of nowhere and no one freaks out made me realize that I'm lucky to see them live last week. :)

One of those days that I choose to deal with papers. 

Stress eating. 

You will always be a parent but don't let them continue the wrong doings. 

Please. Mind your own. Tss. 

Such a busy week. Not complaining. 

I do watch last full show alone and today's a first in hometown. Thankful that cinema is just around the corner.

Whoa. Did he just called me .... ? 

Was that you or just your doppelganger? Hahaha. #17

Decided to have the first me-time on home court and I was fine. 

Why the fuck I'm nervous. 

Hmmm. Mantra. 

Feels so good to be walking in the rain while thinking. 

Why there's an empty space tonight. :(

Trying to write about it but it's just too much. / I started it but I just decided I will not continue. 

I'm not updated on basketball much lately but I pretty much still know the drill. 

Why do you need to announce everything in detail. 

Sick of people who says a lot but clearly they don't have any idea. 

All Time Low. ❤ 

Hay naku. 

Sometimes it's nice to be in a crowd when you don't know anyone and you don't need to talk. You just wait. 

You gotta know who what and where to believe in. 

Did some clean up today. 

Must need off days. Need to miss each other. 

That's the only thing you know. You don't know what comes after those hours. 

It scares me that I can stay in my room now without music even just for a few minutes. I even clean up my room without music. 

Some people might think it's easy to pretend that nothing happened. Not me, it takes a lot of courage to face a new day like yesterday didn't happen and don't make me play pretend. 

Thankful that even I'm always a crybaby, I do end the day with a realization on a good note not with a heavy heart and anger. 

Craving for another vacation, a beautiful beach, endless skyline and a breathtaking sunset. Oh and fluffy clouds. :)

Don't just pretend going on a "vacation". Do it in a proper way. Oooppss. I guess you're not that type, you just want to stress yourself more. 

Dear self, I'm proud of you. 

My tears will never be counted as your victory but it will add up more to the hatred that you got. 

Quick trip before headphone hours. 

To dye or not this weekend? 

Headache probably from me being a cry baby, lack of sleep or my eye grade adjusted again. 

After playing a whole album, I'm jumping to another album. 

Well, I guess some things are better left  ‎

UAAP next weekend!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment