Sunday, August 27, 2017

La Union 2017







Probably the shortest video trip ever. 

After making the Singapore and Kuala Lumpur video that was close to 20 minutes, I told myself that I will try to summarize it more like what I usually see on YouTube. I want to accomplish something shorter but not lacking which is very impossible since I want to share more. 

It's really hard to commit on taking videos than pictures when you also want to enjoy the trip or just be as lazy as we were when on vacation. Everything might be worth it to be documented but not everything is shareable worldwide most especially if everyone will totally not get the humor. 

It took me almost 2 months finishing this up but it also end up being a short one. I got lots of footage from my GoPro but our craziness is not worth sharing. Lol

I think it took me months to do this because it didn't end well. Yes, our trip didn't end on a very high note to the point that Gem don't want to give La Union another try. Same as my blog post they are on drafts for so long now that I just decided to finally fix it and publish just this month.

I also want to do more for this video so it's a bit disappointing on my part on not documenting worthy stuff. I just realized too that I don't have video when we were in Bahay na Bato! Makes me want to travel again and do well on documentation most especially that I've been watching vlogs. It also makes me crave for a new point and shoot! it's a bit bad right? Hahaha. 'Coz I can't steady my GoPro everytime maybe I need a better tripod or grip? Idk. 

Though I want it to be different, I use "Hard Times" since that was the song that I was listening that time, it's stuck in my head and I can just dance and cry while on this trip and even after (After Laughter). Lol

Despite of the rants and disappointments can I just say that I love the part where I was able to just put up my GoPro and just capture the beach and us in it. I love that so much but that's the only sunset we experienced in La Union. Haha I hate that sun is always hiding when I go on vacation. I've been looking forward to sunset photos!

This really makes me crave more traveling and hopefully do better on documentation. 

My photos are already on queue too on my Tumblr until maybe end of the year. Haha. Too much photos! That's when I really get high, photos over videos everytime since I think it's more challenging though the hype on each is different and I enjoy both. 

Hopefully next travel video will be better and less disappointment that will not reach 2 months in the making. See even this post, excitement is missing but I'm willing to give La Union another try. :)


My Photographs: La Union





No comments:

Post a Comment