Monday, January 30, 2017

Kuala Lumpur 2016


(link to the video)


I don't want to beat my 19 minutes video ever, as in never again but I almost did one. Who knows maybe next time when I had a longer vacation than 5 days or to lessen it when I learned to let go some pictures and video clips. 

This was not hard as making the SG video since this is my favorite. The arrangement of events is as fresh as like it just happened yesterday. 

The thing is I got more video from Batu Caves, Ramaya Cave and Petronas that's why I almost beat the 19 minutes of the SG video. 

The music was just on the spot because I know what I want to use like Slowtown since it felt like we are always on the rush most especially during Singapore and I Miss You because the chorus fits in. The other songs was just picked randomly but I already made a Playlist prior on making the 2 video. Surprisingly, the song on the SG as well as the KL fit perfectly and some lyrics fell on a perfect scenario/picture. I love it. 

I really don't know if it's possible for me to shortened both video since I also want to make a summary for myself so when I want to go back to those trip I'll just hit play than digging on my hard drive. Even there will be just handful of people who will patiently watch the whole thing. 

I also included some street photos by Gem as a product of her bad mood and I became so proud with her shots. Haha. 

Good thing that I got an iPhone to use as an extra device to capture moments and the apps such as Boomerang and Hyperlapse as well as the feature of the camera which was the slow-motion that I just used for the first time and even the video. 

Not sorry for the too much pictures since we do make sure that everything wasn't the same. Haha. And I hope we left them a lesson to never be afraid to make wacky on pictures. That's what we always do and it's fun. More photos more fun so be sure to have huge memory for photos and videos because it's fun, really. 

Upon completing this video, I felt sad that Jesse wasn't able to join us during this trip I wish he was with us so he will be included not just on photos but on the videos that I made and to memories, of course. 

I wish I'll be able to steady the GoPro next time so it will not be as shaky as it is most times. Haha. Believe me, I myself experience the dizziness while watching because I do watch my videos on repeat for weeks. I've done handful of videos but still, I never learned. Haha. Next time which I don't know when. Haha

Kuala Lumpur is really my favorite even for a short while, it so good to experience a strange place with just my own research. 

No plans yet but I can't wait for the new places to explore this year. 


Both videos were edited on iMovie on iPhone6. 


My Photographs: Kuala Lumpur

Do yourself a favor, plan that trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment