Friday, January 20, 2017

Kuala Lumpur 2016 . Day 2 (Last Day in KL)

December 23 2016 

we passed by Petronas while we are on our way to KL Sentral via Grab

Last day are usually bittersweet. The fact that I don't want the vacation to end but also you want to spend the holiday season with family back home and of course back to reality. 

We checked out 1 hour early because we still want to roam around because if we went out then head back to the condo we will not make it on time of checking out by 12 noon. We booked a Grab and we head back to KL Sentral since Nikka and Ate Maya have their bus trip back to SG scheduled at 2pm and we have our flight by 6pm. 

group picture before we separate ways again ... 
Ryan has been craving for ice cream when we arrived at KL but we haven't got the chance to eat until this moment and it was my first time to try BR!!! So yummy!

We separated at the mall in KL Sentral because I still want to go back in KLCC because I was planning to buy shoes. We once again rented a locker and went back to KLCC. I bought shoes and we are just in time when we get back at KL Sentral. We arrived there before 3pm and the next train trip to KLIA2 is at 3:20. The ticket from KL Sentral to KLIA2 via KLIA ekspres cost RM55 and you will be straight to KLIA and KLIA2. 


I love that you can get to the airport via one train ride and not to mention KLIA2 is a very nice airport. 


we ate KFC at the airport after checking in our baggage and this is the view outside ... is it such a beautiful open space? I love this ... 
about to go inside the plane...


I love Kuala Lumpur than Singapore. 

Kuala Lumpur makes me feel that I'm obviously out of the country. I love to come back in there than is Singapore to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I like Singapore in a different level but I love Kuala Lumpur much more.

and we're back ... Hello Manila!!! 


photos from me or from friends ... more photos on my Tumblr soon. 


My Photographs: Kuala Lumpur 

No comments:

Post a Comment