Monday, January 16, 2017

Singapore 2016 . Day 1

December 19 2016



Delayed flights are okay as long as it is within the same day rather than losing a day unless it really needs to be cancelled because of bad weather. 

This one week trip was originally planned early 2016 and now it's over. Time to look back and I'll try to remember everything so I will not miss a single thing. 



Supposed to be leaving by 1340 but because of delay we left at almost 1530. It was a smooth flight because it wasn't raining even though there was a typhoon inside PAR. 

Since we will arrive just in time for dinner, I don't want to waste any minute so I told Nikka that when we arrive we can go straight to dinner and maybe go around the city already so time will not be wasted. 



Transportation was mostly the MRT and a handful bus trip and few Grab/Uber. Nikka borrowed some MRT cards from friends and load up before we get there so we save minutes from that. I really think that I asked for the card that I used but then I can't find it so maybe I gave it back. 

When we arrived there are rain showers when we got to Makansutra, it stopped and we were able to walk around Marina Bay and saw the Merlion up close then after it rained again. It was the sign to book a Grab and go to Nikka's place. 


It was a long day but good thing we were able to go around. We planned to go back on daytime but everything is on proper schedule already so if we can squeeze it in we will but we didn't. 

That's what we accomplished for our first night even we got delayed. I'm satisfied with it because that was our original plan.



To be honest, it doesn't feel that we're outside the Philippines it just feel like we were in Makati. Yes maybe if you will shop for high-end brands it's a good place to be and maybe for a little escape. 

photos from me or from friends ... more photos on my Tumblr soon.

My Photographs: Singapore  

No comments:

Post a Comment