Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Random . January 2017



Happy New Year! 

I love spending time with my babies, I wish more moments like this for 2017. 

Don't worry Mom, I'm very much aware. 

Why does sometimes going home makes me sad? 

Someone is visiting us. I know it's just between you three or maybe it's all of you in one butterfly. I miss you so bad. ❤ 

Mom, have you ever imagine that the 3 of us will be watching cartoon at this living room at this age because I never see this coming! This is now one of my favorite moment and this is only the beginning. Huhu I miss you, Alexander! :( 0102

Claiming our cuteness. #21

Why does it have to be the main reason. It's so sad, disappointing and heartbreaking at some point. #mantra 

So nice to see you today even for a very short time. Thank you. ❤

Wearing long sleeves and my tattoos are hidden, I feel a different person. Haha 

I really miss being a stranger in a foreign country. And I'm having dreams about it. 

Finally a time to clean my room and transferring photos but I'm already running out of space on my hard drives. 0107

I decided not to continue keeping a diary this year. I just don't want to be pressured every night to write. 

Another year, old you. New year doesn't mean you automatically change most especially if you stuck yourself in the past. 

Most of us moved on from the past, currently living in the present and maybe looking forward to the future but what if someone/something is pulling us back to the past where we already left things behind and accepted our failure. 

For someone who is craving for sushi for a month now, Tokyo Tokyo will do. 

Some people will never be contented in their lives. 

If not because of the way all of them think right now, that reward is probably given already. #mantra

I think I can't publish the SG-KL trip as well as the video not until I'm done fixing the photos on my iPhone. Still need to delete some and put up on my Tumblr. 

Maybe I don't want to share my previous trip because I need more time to let myself believe that it already happened.

Why am I searching for cameras when all I really need is a laptop. 

At a very uncertain time, the idea for SG-KL video is sinking in me. Can't wait to do it after my busy days. Haha. And I still got a blog post to think of! 

I should learn how to dress up even just going out in this town. Haha. My comfort zone is so high that I can't beat it up. Good thing I'm not over dressed up or under dressed. Haha. Anyway, Alexander should be the one that's here. 

All I thought this a bad idea but it's refreshing. Reminiscing the good old days. 

This place doesn't even have songs. Breakeven is on repeat for 10x now. Haha. And probably I'm the only one who was noticing it. I'll be sick in this song after leaving this place. Haha

Happy birthday, M! 

The guys on the radio is making sense about this current situation of this country. 

I don't go to the mall for nothing. ;)

Doing what I do best to escape. 

One year, who would have thought. :) 012117

This level of anxiety is what I hate the most. 

Thank you!!! ❤  012617

When they argue but it's obviously a no-brainer move. Hehe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment