Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Singapore 2016. Day 2

December 20 2016 

Tired with the last minute to-do the day before leaving, the flight and the warm up walk for the whole week that we woke up a little bit late for Universal but then with a very nice train transportation, we are just in time.


Universal Studios Singapore is our planned for Tuesday and we were able to enjoy it because it didn't rain it was super duper hot. It's the first time in my life to feel my sweat dripping all over the place while roaming around and it's not a joke. I didn't experience that when we were in Enchanted Kingdom. Our weather here is still bearable I couldn't take the humidity in there. 


We lined up for most rides from probably 15min to 55min. Yep we payed to lineup. There's like an express line but Nikka said you have to add up S$80 for that ticket. Lining up is not that bad if you have good company. 


We started with Spaghetti Space Chase because we wanted some air conditioning but we we're tricked with the long line inside that's not visible on the outside; Galactica where we probably lined up for 45-55 min and I lost my soul in there but the twist and turn was very smooth unlike the Space Shuttle in EK; The Mummy where Nikka said it wasn't that extreme like Galactica but shitness is real I didn't expect it will be like that; Transformers, where I wanted to scream at Bumblebee. I was just in awe and wanted to own Bumblebee. We ate late lunch then the last was Shrek and we didn't repeat any rides or tried Cyclone because I believe that I already hit the max of my extreme self. Haha. I'm willing to wait for them if they still want to ride some more but we just roam around at the souvenir shops after. 

When we went back to VivoCity after USS, we decided to get tickets already for tomorrow's plan which is S.E.A. Aquarium (this will continue on Day 3). 

We went to Lucky Plaza to eat and exchange money and I tried one of the food that I forgot what it's called but it like Ramen with fried liempo in it and it's so yummy. 

Friendly advice: if we travel to somewhere new, it means we want to try something new and comfort food is a big NO. 


After dinner we went to Gardens by the Bay we were late on trying to go on its bridge but we just enjoyed and walked around. I didn't really appreciate the decorated lights in there because I think it's overlapping each other at some point. 

We once again went home I think that was before midnight since it will be another jam packed for the next day.

photos from me or from friends ... more photos on my Tumblr soon. 

My Photographs: Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment