Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Singapore 2016. Day 3 (Last Day in SG)

December 21 2016

We got tickets already for today since it will be easy to go around knowing what to do and not wasting time on lining up for tickets. 


After USS yesterday, we went back to VivoCity where we can already purchase tickets for today. The lady gave us flyers where there's the list of all attractions. There are package where you can choose 3, 5 or if you want all attractions at a discounted price. We can choose 5 or all but we are on limited time so we chose the 3 attractions one is my request which is the S.E.A. Aquarium and we can still choose 2. I don't know what happened on why we choose Madame Tussauds wax figure maybe because less physical activity coming from a very tiring day at USS and saving energy for the rest of the day. For our third, we are thinking of cable car, Tiger Sky Tower and Skyline Luge . To be honest I wasn't game with the Tiger Sky Tower maybe because I also thought that it will be another extreme ride where you will be dropped from gazillion meters. We end up on that or another that needs physical effort but upon purchasing the seller informed us that the Madame Tussauds and Images of Singapore are already 2 attractions we didn't realized that it's "and" not "or" on the flyer. I let them decide for it because I just really wanted the S.E.A. Aquarium and they have decided the S.E.A. Aquarium, Madame Tussauds and Images of Singapore.

Just like yesterday, we were just in time for the opening that we're able to enjoy it with less people. 


First, Madame Tussauds. Amazing wax figures. Everything was very detailed the face, teeth, height, hair, accessories, clothing as in everything. Although I expect too many figures but I guess that's okay but I'm looking for Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga. We had fun taking selfies with them and I was amazed when I saw Angelina Jolie then I wondered if she also got the tattoos and she have it! Amazing. 

Next, Images of Singapore and we don't know what to expect here. It's also a bit awkward because they really want something else but at the end we were able to enjoy and learn something about Singapore. 

Images of Singapore is a must for every tourist. We enjoyed how the host entertained us and how lively they are on their acting. We learned the things that happened on 1940's onward and at the end you will realize that their current status is because of how everything worked out from those years. 

It didn't stopped me for thinking about my country. They took years to be where they are right now and the Philippines has been independent for a longer period and still we are left behind. Was it stolen from us? Did we just took a chance for granted? Will I still see what years later for this country on my lifetime? I wish but the biggest factor is the discipline of the people. It's hard to discipline people who have better opinions before analyzing what will be the outcome. It was really an eye opener experience and I'm glad we did it. 


Third and last attraction at Sentosa was the S.E.A. Aquarium and the mermaid inside me is so happy to be reunited with all the sea creatures that's in there. 


It made me so speechless that I just want to stare at it all my life. 

Then we went back to VivoCity for late lunch before heading to Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Good thing there's a shuttle service because it's too hot to walk and I'm tired with all the walking. Haha


Flower Dome was a heaven for photographers. I love to shoot flowers and there's a lot. We were amazed that the whole place was air condition and yes it's for the flowers but with such a huge space to air condition is already a wow for me. The only down side was there was no name tag for every flower. I wish that there are so we will know, like me being crazy over blue flowers and I'm not sure if that's forget-me-not or just another blue flower. I was hoping to see more flowers than what we usualy see but there was no poppy and peonies. Or maybe I just didn't pay too much attention but the whole place was worth the visit. 

Cloud Forest just beside Flower Dome and that inside falls, wow. The place is air condition too and being up there on the 7th floor walking down was a bit scary but fun. You should pay a visit because it's super worth it. 

Just like any attraction from other places, its good for one visit then you repeat it years later. Unless, you really have to visit it once again.


We end up like 6pm and we have a choice of going back to Nikka's place or just go straight to Bugis for some pasalubong. I suggest that we go to Bugis so our bags will be packed before leaving for KL by midnight than being at Bugis early for our midnight trip with all our bags and buying pasalubong, that will be too hassle. 

~~

Yes, we travelled from SG to KL that night. 

Why KL, when I was checking flight from SG-MNL the tickets was so expensive for the 23rd probably because it's holiday season if it will not be Christmas we probably going home on the 25th. I read somewhere or Gem mentioned that we can transfer to KL and when I checked the KL-MNL trip, it was half the price of SG-MNL that's one reason why we transfer to KL. 

I also made a swear to myself that if I will be out of the country for the first time, I don't want to go to HK or SG because mainstream. I ate it up by going to SG for my first out of the country trip but I'm happy that we were able to do SG-KL because that's purely different from the mainstream people. Haha. Most of them didn't know that we will transfer that all along they knew that we're still in SG for 5 days. Lol

photos from me or from friends ... more photos on my Tumblr soon.

My Photographs: Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment