Saturday, January 21, 2017

Singapore 2016

Youtube muted my video because of copyright on the music I used so I tried Vimeo but unfortunately I can't put it here directly so I'll just put the link


All of my post about the SG-KL trip was posted now but I haven't fix the photos for my Tumblr but I will soon when I'm done with the KL video.

This is the hardest video to make to be honest. I got a lot of photos from 4 iPhones, GoPro and my DSLR not to mention all the other photos from Gem that I haven't get.

One more reason that this is the hardest was because when we got back it was the holiday season and we have to be here and there for family reunions to maximizing the vacations of the kids. Usually when I get back from vacation, I give time to unpack my things, tidy my room up and then fix the photos/videos from the trip but this time it was different, it took me so long.

I regret just earlier last week on not buying extra battery for the GoPro or a least a trusty power bank to re-charge it. I only had a few videos that's why I included bunch of photos on this video when I really prefer to do a full-length-just-video like my Romblon trip. Not to mention I was really torn which to prioritize with the GoPro and the SLR since I haven't shoot for a while with the SLR and of course for the sake of Tumblr but seriously, I miss using it manually. I wasn't even satisfied at some point with the photos but its all good since I don't have decent photos for a while and I was in a new place why not capture everything I can.

The GoPro was just there waiting for me to use her but at some point it doesn't even feel right to use it maybe one major reason why I didn't prioritize using it.

I had a struggle doing this video that I don't want to share it I just want to keep the experience with me and let myself absorb that this year-planned-trip was already over. I really had fun with friends out there but I think one thing that lacking was we weren't able to sit down and just had a good time with just talking with beers but doing the scheduled activities wasn't bad at all. It was tiring with all the walking but I wish we were able to not had a good sleep and just be awake all night.

With all the available pictures, I don't know what to put in the video. Mostly taken with an iPhone and knowing the quality it doesn't pass my standards but thankful for front cameras, I was able to join the pictures when I was mostly the one behind it.

This is my longest video to date and I still got struggles because when I was making videos, I want to share everything although the walking from here to there are not included but still I wish I was able to share what I want to send to all the people who will patiently going to watch the 19 minutes video.

I also got some struggle on choosing the songs that I'll use since I want to put my personality on my videos and luckily it hit me. 2 weeks before completing this, it was the first time I checked my GoPro and I don't have any idea on how will I do this video since I can't envision what I want to do. The struggle is real. Haha.

The original plan was to make a SG-KL video but due to the time of this video I decided to separate the KL and hopefully when I start that later I will not have the same struggle but I was just fixing the pictures earlier I think I still want to include everything.

I just have to speed up the some video clips even it will make you dizzy but still I hope you understand. Its not as easy as doing a slideshow most especially when I'm trying to send a message or I want to make you experience what we saw and where we went.

Whatever on how people will analyze the video I just did that for the satisfaction of myself and hopefully my friends liked it. Anyways, I believe there will be just handful of people who will make it to the last millisecond of this video.

photos from me or from friends ... more photos on my Tumblr soon

My Photographs: Singapore



This video also means I'm sending you a message to book that trip and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment