Saturday, August 26, 2017

La Union 2017 . Day 3

We are supposed to check out by 12nn and we decided to transfer we were eyeing different rooms and we decided to check in on The Circle Hostel and now we are here. After check out we asked Ryan to drop us in Surf Shack where The Circle Hostel is nearby. We stayed for a while in Surf Shack had some pizza since that's the only thing that's available since it's too early for them. We waited until check in so we stayed there when we are the only costumer. We're at The Circle Hostel but again, Gem is asleep while I'm doing this since she is not feeling well but no regrets on just staying in bed whole afternoon. 


It doesn't mean you have to try surfing when in La Union why not just enjoy the new place and somehow enjoy being a local. Also food! Omg. Not the local delicacies but the restaurants that are pretty famous on TV or on blogs. We still deciding where to eat for dinner and we still have some restaurant on our list to try. 

Too early to say but I love in here. I really want to try to be here in North and I'm gonna check that out on my bucket list but at the same time, I hope this is a start for me to discover new places somewhere North. We can actually be in Vigan for 3 hours from here or in Baguio for 1 hour but we just decided to be in La Union. 

I'm also not sure if I will be able to make a video for this trip but pretty much it doesn't cover a lot, not much of videos but photos. Just waiting for Gem to wake up again so we can head out for dinner. 0526 1832 

When Gem woke up she still wasn't feeling good. :( I think I will not put it into details and let keep that incident between us. 


I'm thankful that my dude pull herself out of bed just for me to grab dinner and we decided to just eat nearby. Good thing we are somehow staying at the center (?) of San Juan where there are restaurants on every side of the road. 

We just stayed on our own bed that night until morning. Our last day wasn't the way we planned it but gonna be dude's through good times and bad. :)

Then we hopped the bus at 2pm bound to Manila and we are just thankful that we are back at our home court by 10pm

It's not bad for our first trip together without any connections. Can't wait for the next one. 


My Photographs: La Union

No comments:

Post a Comment