Friday, August 25, 2017

La Union 2017 . Day 2

Ryan the caretaker of the condo talked to us last night when we were in the rooftop and he was telling us that we can get to tourist attractions just tell him and he will drive us for a little extra fee. We decide to do a trip to Bahay na Bato and Grape Farm the next day. 


No we didn't wake up to early to catch up on sunrise. If you have a glass window right next to your impromptu bed who needs to wake up just for sunrise? Haha. I love waking up on different hours of morning just seeing the transformation of sky and clouds. Silently wishing to have that in my backyard but no thanks since I don't want to take that for granted. 

We left before 10am and we were there just before 11am since we have a service car and no traffic, of course. Bahay na Bato was so nice and I somehow compared it to Pinto when we entered but I don't want to do that. It's totally different from each other. The location of Bahay na Bato was also a beach front but it's not a swimming area. If you ever want to see the beauty of it go there in the morning or late afternoon for sunset. The entrance is 40php. I'm glad we did that trip since we already ditch some plans. The weather didn't suck since it wasn't raining but it's too hot! But I'll choose that than rain when visiting there. I'm also glad that it's not too crowded and the place is huge not much of people who prioritize photos for their new profile picture. lol


Not sure if I got tons of pictures but I was able to enjoy it even it's too hot. 


Ryan suggested we eat at "Nice Eatery" the cook there was so good that food are served on just a right amount with rice and soup. Tourists should also try there be a local sometimes they got bunch of choices. I was able to get buttered shrimp and for a meal of 3 people with 4 ulam and 4 rice it's pretty cheap for 215php. 

We get back at the condo at 1pm because he will fetch some guests in San Juan and then we planned to leave by 3pm for the grape farm where we pick some grapes but since we planned to stay another night after checking out there, we left the grapes and some chips in there. 

I'm thankful that I didn't slipped while we were there since it's so slippery well almost! Hahaha. We also bought some wine grapes which was good to be honest. Gem and I took home a bottle. 

After that we went back home then switched outfit for the beach where I was expecting sunset but too bad there's no sunset since it was very cloudy. 


We were able to ask cooked food from the staff of the condo which was a request from us there were Pakbet, Lato, and grill fish with tomatoes at the side. We somehow planned to have a feast at the rooftop too bad it rained. It was our last night where we once again drink and just bond with my dude. 


My Photographs: La Union

No comments:

Post a Comment