Wednesday, August 09, 2017

On Repeat . Crumble

Crumble by Cheats



You say I see it backwards I've seen your world and it's crumbling down I'll beg off contemplating
If I should stay when it crumbles down I don't wanna waste my time in love I know that I waste my time enough I've drowned out long lost lovers They barely breathe so it's not so bad They'll try to seep in sideways My wall's so thick that it fills the gaps I hear them talk You gotta get back I hear them talk You gotta get back I hear them talk You gotta get back I hear them talk But it's crumbling I don't wanna waste my time in love I know that I waste my time I don't wanna waste my time in love I know that I waste my time enough Dreaming of a weekend, one that never stops I know I'll go back there even when it stops When the world is crumbling, I'll still be intact When the world's rebuilding it won't take me back I don't wanna waste my time alone I know that I waste my time I don't wanna waste my time alone I know that I waste my time enough

No comments:

Post a Comment