Tuesday, August 15, 2017

On Repeat . Last Young Renegade

Last Young Renegade by All Time Low


I've been listening to this album same time as when I tried listening to hfk but since they will be here in August and I planned to get a ticket maybe a week or few days before. Since there are so many albums that just been released, I plan to listen to this and to at least review songs before the concert. 

I like this album though at some point I think that Alex voice was somehow overpowered by the music that I think he drowned somewhere in the middle of the song. Can't pick a favorite but to those people who said that they changed, I can still hear them very clear in this album.

Can't wait to see my boys soon <3


When the lights go down
Come find me in the afterglow
Waiting to be found
I'll meet you in the afterglow
When the lights go down
Come find me in the afterglow
Waiting to be found
I'll meet you in the afterglow




No comments:

Post a Comment