Saturday, May 31, 2014

Random . May 2014


Even it was 2 1/2 years now, some things are still hard to let go and I have my own reasons. So collect your own shit and back off.

If I'm invited, its up to me if I'll show up or not but if I'm not invited then I believe I don't need to show up un-announced.

If I will burst out soon, I will make sure there will be some audience.

I hate that this month started this way. 

If I'm too histrionic then I may agree to that but being comfortable and knowing that I'm safe is my number one concern.

Its always hard to move on when you attached yourself on the book characters. Why don't they exist in my reality? Where are those people around? Where's the not-so-perfect-guy?

Did I mentioned that I started watching Crisis? And damn its like the counterpart of The Walking Dead but on Crisis people make other people suffer when they revenge but on The Walking Dead, they just kill zombies and the selfish people who are still close minded. I love both show and I'm missing the walkers.

They're worried about them? How come? I don't talk to him for months or years. Why am I a threat? -050714

I'm reading another book after another. Why am I moving on too fast now?

I need some doze of reality.

Stressing yourself with stupid crap is not healthy. 

Unless you are making sense then I may agree to you.

I don't want to miss it because I may miss half of my life or not. Whatever.

I just want to listen to music all day. ♪♬♪

This world is not small like this town.

Everyone deserve to escape for a while.

I miss the fresh air, the stress-free life at Pico de loro.

'Be Nice' is one of my favorite saying but then sometimes my mood is not so nice.

So sad that some of my new favorite series was cancelled. However, most of my series are on break and I don't know what will I do now maybe I can watch some other series. Seriously, some new series just need some good writers and viewers. 

Reality is not as small as what you see in movies / tv series / books.

Think before you speak.

I lost respect to the people who disrespect me before.

Your experience for the past years was different from all of us.  

The good people should be the one walking in this earth. I miss them so bad.

Mid-May and I think I was in a writers block until I watched the season finale of Bones.

I'm tired of asking. If you only knew.

I'll just listen to music than rant about it all over again.

1 month and a half and it will stay for a while.

Finally, two new bags! Good thing I didn't bought the one I'm eyeing before. :)

People are so mean and this is not even their party. Tsss. Then a minute after their so maarte na. 
Duhhh.

Bitter-sweert . Bitter-sad 

Some people will never ask they'll just assume everything.

"What you see is what you get", doesn't apply to me all the time. 

You just started my month like this and of course, you'll close it the same way.

Double check!

It was a big shit hole than I thought then. Screw close minded people who do stupid decisions.

I can't believe that today is the last day of May and summer is almost over and the kids are back to school by Monday and I'm collecting my shitty self together and so far so good. Its so good to have breather once in a while.

3 months of dead air is hopefully over.  



No comments:

Post a Comment