Friday, May 23, 2014

Flashback Friday . Film Camera


I posted before about my film cameras and unfortunately, the Hello Kitty doesn't work but I'm 100% that the Canon Prima BF-800 is working. I look up to some people who are doing photography as a hobby and over the years even the technology is being high-tech now there will always some people that will choose film photography over the digital.

The digital is a blessing that you can take so many photos as you want as long as you have a huge GB of memory card unlike the films if you have 24 or 36 shots then you better control what are you capturing unless you have a lots of film in your bag.

The film that's on my camera now is my 3rd, unfortunately the first was a mess but my 2nd roll was developed couple of weeks ago and I'll put some on this post. I scanned most of it and here's a link. My mom said that I just wasted $4 but I'm not regretting it I just need to master how to use it and I should calculate the right distance when using it so most of the photos will not be a blur. It doesn't have a macro that's for sure so I think all I need to capture with that are landscape and not to use it when I want details. I still have my 600D if I want details and sometimes when not in her epileptic days, my TX5 is still good. But I'm dying to have a GoPro hopefully on my birthday. I think that's a good choice rather a new digital camera. I'm thinking if I'll sell my TX5 but I don't know if I can let go of that.  

Before I type too many unrelated stuff, here's some of the photos
    
you can also check the others here

"Some will never use it again but its a nice breather"    

No comments:

Post a Comment