Sunday, May 04, 2014

FYI, I'm a Girl . Zalora x i love koi

I do subscribe on different online shops mostly from the US but I also subscribed to Lazada and Zalora. Being a subscriber we often got some discount codes or they inform us that there will be a sale.

I've been ordering to Zalora for quiet sometime now but mostly, it was for my aunt but lately, they sent me an email saying they miss me and I have a 20% discount (yeah I know, its not just me but still a 20% discount is huge!). I don't want to put that opportunity on waste so I browse and I'm dying to have a swim wear even I don't have a particular plan for this summer because I don't like crowded places. I don't even go to the mall on a weekend. So I check their swimwear page.



Going back, this time my order is not for someone else, its for me! :)) I was browsing the swimsuits and I just found out that they have i love koi! :)) I discovered i love koi last year when they collaborated with bloggers (Tricia Gosingtian, The Plump Pinay and Patricia Prieto). The Plump Pinay is really a big inspiration to me and when I saw their collection last year, I was amazed that i love koi is very open on different body types and they have for plus size!!! I'm not totally a plus size (maybe? Idk) I'm not skinny either but some people say I'm huge (I know!) So I really don't know but I'm happy and I'm confident about it and if you think its a huge problem in this country, then look in the mirror. Not every swimsuit seller have something for plus size women and being open on accepting body types is a huge plus on getting costumers.


The only hesitation was the size, I'm arguing with myself if I'll get a large or an extra large. Due to some personal reason, I decided to get an extra large and it was a bit big but its almost perfect. (Not bad for ordering online).

i love koi : Milos High Waist 

I tried it that night and I was looking for a beach or a pool to go to. Hahaha. I took some photos but nothing is a decent one so I'll save that for later.

It was also good to have an alternative for the i love koi's website because they do carry different stocks so if the size wasn't available at their website and luckily there's an available on Zalora then you're lucky. Hehe.



Thank you Zalora for the smooth transaction (always) and for the discount. And also thank you for the cute measuring tape. Hehe. Continue putting a lot more products and thank you for checking if I liked my order. Till next time. :))




"Don't Weigh Your Self Esteem"

No comments:

Post a Comment