Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Season Finale

As everyone knows, some series are cancelled or renewed and I'm happy that most of my favorite series are renewed. I'm shaking right now because I just finished watching Bones' season finale and holy crap. I think this is the only season finale episode where I can't even handle it. I'll tell you why.  


Bones - at first I thought Booth will be in coma and the season 10 pilot episode will be a tribute to Ralph Waite (they don't have yet a tribute episode for Ralph Waite...) and then the feeling will be just like when Booth went on surgery on season 4 but dang that ending is making me cry and angry at the same time. I know who is the one behind all of this and that new-black-guy is so irritating! When Brennan said the cause of death was accident, the face of that guy lit up and I knew he was expecting something different or what. Sweets should be with them that moment because that reaction means something Sweets will see that but if you are giving exemption from suspecting everyone then I guess you'll see those people differently. Arrgghhhh. Christine is not a baby anymore...


Criminal Minds - the cliff hanger episode was the second to the last so there's no major thing happened since all of them are safe now after solving that case and Alex Blake leaving is not a big deal (for me). Sure, she was good but ever since Prentiss left there will be no a perfect girl for that spot unless someone like her will pop up anytime soon or better if she will be back for season 10 and that will be so good.



Mind Games - this was very interesting and different series but I agree that their first 2 episodes are so boring that I felt asleep watching both and I think it took me a week after I finished the first 2 episodes. I didn't feel sleepy on the 3rd though because it was catchy and I already understand their work. Unfortunately, the viewers are not enough for this series to have more episode it was cancelled after 5 episode. I miss the team and I can see myself doing their job.



NCIS - I think this was the my new favorite series finale from NCIS because we all know that a finale from this series will be continued on the pilot of the following season but season 11 finale is their tribute to Ralph Waite who plays Gibbs father and his character was amazing and I really learn a lot from this series (that's why this is my favorite) and he's the reason why Gibbs is like that. Remember season 7 finale. Aaaahhh good thing Jackson Gibbs survive Paloma Reynosa  even though we aren't expecting the passing of Ralph Waite, I think this is the best tribute to him and good thing his character didn't die in season 7.


New Girl - no big deal for this. Sometimes, I think I will not watch this anymore but I still do. I still want 3-boys as a room mate and a life that seems stress-free but there's still life lessons/realization from the group and I think that's one reason why I still watch it.




Super Fun Night - Rebel is so cool. This was cancelled but I like this series its not your regular skinny-girl as a main character. I'll miss them.


The Mindy Project - aaaaaaaah. Danny and Mindy.   



The Walking Dead - I'm already done being hyper from this episode but I heard they are shooting now for season 5. Terminus. I can't think of any way on how they will escape from that trailer maybe when someone will feed them or they will put another human in there or Carol will save them. I can't wait! I miss the zombies. Maybe I'll just look at the flowers.


Those Who Kill - this is new and it was cancelled. Its a dark drama where Catherine (played by Chloe Sevigny, Dr. C's ex-wife on TMP) is fighting with herself about her demons. It was a good 10 episodes and the last episode was the only thing we needed to know but who killed who because Shaeffer was there too! This series just need a good writer and viewers. I'm not regretting giving this show a shot.  

Crisis have some episodes left and I think we know how it will end on June and it was also cancelled so... But I like how Gibson planned everything as his revenge to the parents and to the US government. I will surely miss Lance Gross (Agent Finley) and Rachael Taylor (Agent Dunn).

Would you agree that Bones is the only heart-racing season finale?     

Since everything is on hiatus, I'll just watch some movies, read books or better re-watch some old episode from different series.

What do you do when your favorite series are on break?


all of the photos are from Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment