Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hair Dye-ary . Violet Pink

Long time no re-touch.

So good to dye my hair again but I'm getting sick of this hair style I can't wait for my hair to grow more so I can do a dip dye again. But once this current hair dye fades and if I didn't get lazy to fix it then new hair coming soon. Wait for it. :D

I ordered a Manic Panic again because my cousin just graduated from high school and ever since last year she wants a purple hair.



Unfortunately, her hair hated the bleaching part so her hair was a total mess. We both have faults but she is enjoying it right now. It was more okay than the day after. 



I want to get the Green Envy but it wasn't available and the only green shade that is available is Electric Lizard. I'm not gonna lie ever since last year I really want to try it. And my friend, Marielle wanted me to do a green and yellow hair as a sign for FEU. Hahaha I think I will this year. :D




I empty the jar of my 'Hot Hot Pink' on one side then ask for a bit of Ultra Violet. So my hair is now violet-pink (but this is a super late post now so my hair faded already). I love how I can apply two different colors on my hair. I can't believe that I'm sick of the result of Hot Hot Pink and as being honest, I don't like this kind of purple because its dark. I think I mentioned before that I don't like dark hair because its not visible at night. On the other side,  I'm a bit happy that I'm moving on with my Electric Banana and Lizard. :D

I'm looking forward for what will happen next I'm just waiting for my hair to get longer. Hopefully, I can have a new style before July. :)

bought my Manic Panic on Funky Streaks. 


"as cliché as it is, MOVE ON"

No comments:

Post a Comment