Monday, May 19, 2014

On Repeat . Accidents

Accidents by Cheats

To be honest, its been a while since I stopped listening to OPM unless I'm listening to the radio even on my daily playlist, there's no OPM included. One reason why I stop was its too emotional and I don't want to go to that phase in life that I remember every sad thing that happened to me before then I'll just end up crying (that's one reason and I will not elaborate the others). I still have my favorite OPM band/artist like Silent Sanctuary, Kitchie Nadal, Rocksteddy, Calalilly, Barbie Almalbis,Sandwich, Eraserheads, Parokya ni Edgar etc. then I discovered Cheats.

I've been following/reading Saab's blog for years now and yes, because of her I discovered Cheats but it doesn't mean that I do listen to them because of Saab (I haven't heard a single song by Duster). Their music is so different and I like it. And I think its a reminder that I should listen to OPM again and those emotional stuff are so yesterday. Somehow, I think its part of growing up. 

I love this song and I also love the video but honestly, I want to know the lyrics because I think I'm singing some part differently. Hahaha


hopefully, I'll see them live soon...

Follow them on Facebook | Twitter


"Calling out the animal | Inside of you" - Accidents | Cheats 

No comments:

Post a Comment