Monday, May 05, 2014

Random . May 03, 2014

I'm waiting here in MOA for 6pm so my sister and cousin are done with their workshop and I don't have any business here. Really. I'm done with window shopping and I don't know what to do next.
I don't know if Lhea will join me later but one thing I'm sure about is I'm waiting for the sunset. I want to shoot again and I'm running out of photos now for my Tumblr.



I'm sitting here drinking my Jamba Juice and observing people around. Good thing its one of my favorite hobby so I don't get bored. One reason why I always love to go out from our little hometown.
I think I'll just read but I may smile crazy here while laughing on what hilarious joke Nate (book character) will say. :D

It's Saturday and this place is so packed but still some people are having a good time talking to their friends, spending time with their family and catching up to some people you haven't seen in years. Creepy but I do eavesdrop okay? Hahaha. What can I do I'm totally alone, I don't want to miss the different sound that is playing around or what are the different activities that people do  that's too strange from my daily life.  

I really miss my friends but I know this is somehow a breather after a week of not having a break. And I still want to go on road trips once in a while but somehow that's not yet as free as I want it to happen.

I'm freaking excited for September.

Maybe I'll pass on whatever I want right now. Talking about saving up. Hahaha

Everything around here is so interesting. Hahahaha

Kbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment