Tuesday, May 20, 2014

On Repeat . Candy Hearts

Candy Hearts

Oh please, I love Matt but Mariel's acoustics are so good!

I've been listening to Candy Hearts for a year now and I discovered them because of Hayley and when I started to listen to Ripped Up Jeans and Silly Dreams that's the time I know I should be listening to them and Hayley was right, Mariel is good at telling stories and she's putting that to the lyrics of their songs.

Recently, they released "I Miss You" and I can't stop listening to it until she uploaded a cover of 'Sex' by The 1975 and I like it better than the original.

I can't mention a single song that I always put on repeat because their songs are so good but before the new stuff came out it was Asbury Park, Bratty B (cover), Flashers Flashing, Good Enough, Hiding From My Friends, Jawbreaker, Matchbox Car, Miles and Interstates, Nothing with You (cover) ..... Do I need to mention everything???? Yes, I do listen to every single song by Candy Hearts and I love it.

Mariel's voice is so good. I tweeted her before that their songs are so good when you're doing road trips and I'll do that one day, blasting it out loud but for now I'll just listen to it on my earphones.

And why on earth people hating them? She's just telling the truth on her lyrics and those are her personal experiences. Why do people hate the truth? Maybe just wait for you to experience something like that then you'll understand.

I love you guys and thank you for the music. 

I Miss You (Official Music Video)

I can't put the video of her cover of Sex by The 1975 but you can check it here.


Candy Hearts - Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr / Website



Their new album will be out by next month you can get it here and maybe you want to order a bundle (with a shirt, poster and a note from Mariel). I'm so excited for this.


"I miss you and you haven't even left yet" - I Miss You | Candy Hearts 

No comments:

Post a Comment