Saturday, May 03, 2014

FYI, I'm a Girl . Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush


I'm not good with eye liner. I have some brush for my gel liner but I hate that you need to wash it after one use because it will be dry. Then you can't use it the next day or later unless you wash it.

And then Sam and Nic collabrated and Silicone Liner Brush was born! I'm eyeing this for a while now, read some reviews and finally I was able to order and tadah!



I already tried it the day it arrived and I already love it. Its easy to wash unlike the other brush that you need to wait for it to dry but with the Silicon brush even after you wash out the liner on the tip of it you can just dry it with a towel and you can use it again.



Some reviews said that the down side was it doesn't pick up a lot of products but I don't think it was a down side at least you can control what are you applying.

I recommend this just like the other Real Techniques brushes and I want to have the retractable brushes but I really don't need it at the moment but I bet those are amazing as well as the mini brushes. :)



If you are struggling with pencil, liquid liner, brushes then this one is perfect for you.

I got all my Real Techniques brushes at CarefreeShopper


"Boost your look with effortlessly enhanced eyes" - Real Techniques

No comments:

Post a Comment