Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Random . April 2014


What if we entered a dead end tunnel or a no-end tunnel? When we will see the light?

It's up to the viewers.

Feels good to know that there are people who are on the same page.

Know when to stop.

I love reading books but sometimes, it hurts.

How many times I'll say that I will never care anymore?

Fuck this!

You can escape by reading a book.

Irritation will stay for a while.

If I know there's a little chance, sometimes I give up.  

I'm sick of asking and encouraging people who don't listen and to those who don't like to try new things or accept changes.   

One of my mantra will probably stay for a while.

3 months and still counting shit.

Maybe he was riding the same train. We were on the same mall,  on the same area or maybe not.

Chills!! That place is like Terminus!

I love Rob Kardashian but Khloe is my favorite.

Time to speak up.

'Paramore' is one year old today! :))

That was a "one step forward, two steps backward" situation but I'm so thankful for the opportunity. Whatever happens please do remember that and I'll be forever thankful. I hope there will be a "go" signal or at least now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I was a bit nervous but still I was able to do it. I still need to master that.

Not bad after 3 months but hopefully it will never be that long again.

I know, my mantra will still be up for a while but I've proven something.  

What if I ran out of time?

After 7 fucking years why I still want to ask questions? Why I still need some answers?
 (Of course! that song by The Eagles should be playing on the radio while typing this part)

Years without talking, seeing each other he still manage to make me cry.

It doesn't change anything. I just wish you did risk the friendship and learned how to choose the present from the past. 

It’s so good to spend time with friends.

I always make it to the point to go out of the workplace once in a while and witness the daily routine of other people. By that, I appreciate the things around me more.

First it was awkward but it feels like home. - 04.24.14

It was so clear. Can that dream be real? Can it be a closure? I just need that but its fading. - 04.26.14

At some point I'm waiting for the rain in the middle of summer

I understand the silent treatment but sometimes you need to say it out loud.

This emotional attachment is slowly killing me.

It was over years ago and yes, you won.

A month or a week without it then there's the 'dream' and you are back again. Please stop!

I may not understand all of it because like them, I have my own thoughts to care what theirs and there's a battle inside me on which I don't know when will end. I know there's no chance of winning but hopefully, I will win the war. -04.27.14


Never stop yourself on trying. It may hurt you at the end but at least you fucking tried. Of course its a bonus if it end up on your side. :) -04.29.14   


No comments:

Post a Comment