Monday, April 21, 2014

Eat Bulaga

It was my first time to watch Eat Bulaga live and its good to see what usually happens behind the camera and during commercial break on TV. It was fun, though I prefer watching on TV but if you have a contact person for reservation then why not try it for a couple of times.

We watched March 15 and the night before my sister told me that Jessica Sanchez will be there. I knew that every Saturday that you will never expect who will be there because they do guest some artist to dance on the opening or be a judge on their different contests.

I planned to bring my zoom lens and I used it for the second time that week and I'm just so happy to use it. I honestly enjoyed shooting with it than watching live. Haha.

Ryzza Mae Dizon
BTS: Juan For All, All For Juan
Keempee De Leon and Christian Bautista
Jessica Sanchez


You can check more photos here.

"Hangga't may bata, may Eat Bulaga"

No comments:

Post a Comment