Monday, December 11, 2017

UAAP S80 . Men's Basketball Champion



Congratulations to Ateneo!

It's really hard at first to distance myself from basketball games most especially it's UAAP season but I was able to detached at some point. 

There was a chance for us to be in the Finals but then we fell short and it's not for us. 

After Ateneno beat us during Final 4, I want them to win instead of DLSU. 

what if it turned out very differently where Adu defeated DLSU and we defeated Ateneo? Ahhh. It will be 2011 time. Yesss. Hahaha. But it's not for both of us, obviously. 

I think everyone agreed that there is no better Game 3 than what we all experienced. 

On my part, no matter what season it is, it's always a treat to witness a game between FEU and ADMU during elimination through the end. 

Even I wasn't able to be updated most of the time about the basketball season, I knew this is one is an unforgettable one. 

Congrats again, Ateneo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment