Friday, December 22, 2017

Just One



First and foremost, I'm sure you will not find this unless I will send you a link but I don't do that. I don't mean to hurt you but it's so sick to see how you handle things but we have our own way so if this is you handling things, ok. 

When you are too far, do you really have to distance yourself more?

On this high technology era we all have right now, physical affection is tested but distancing yourself more is a different story. 

Not judging you with what you've done but I just can't take the fact that you are literally detaching yourself more when you're already far. You know better. You know us. You know how to talk to us. Why hesitate. 

I also can't handle the fact that with such simple trip will pissed you off so bad and still I find it funny. 

I can't handle the fact that you can just throw everything away no matter what we've been through. 

Why. Just why detached. Why are you so shady that I think I don't know you anymore. 

I remember the day you left, I got a lot of realization with life in general. Still hitting me until today. 

If you feel lost why detached and literally cut off everyone? You can't find what you're looking for if all you think is cutting off the ties. I myself lost for handful of times but I guess I just really know myself that's why I know how to handle such thing. 

I'm forever here for you even you chose to detached and be pissed off but I can't do anything if you will literally cut it from where we left off. 

I miss you everyday and that doesn't change since the day you left but it's your choice and I respect that. Even it means I can't have someone who I can call for an impromptu dinner date in our beloved hometown every other night or every weekend or even every night. 

I know we both changed and we grow up individually but I still believe that whatever will happen in our future, we're still one of those people who got a sister from another mother. (I wish I'm right at this) 

Wishing you luck on finding yourself as you claimed that's lost. I hope you will know yourself better and whatever adventure you want to experience, enjoy. 

Just remember we do make our own choices and we should know how to deal with its consequences. But don't make major decision most especially if you're not emotionally stable. I wish you happiness with all your doings. 


Just one last advice, talk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment