Friday, December 29, 2017

On Repeat . Before the Babies

Before the Babies by Cheats



This is on my on repeat ever since I got it last week when I came back from Subic and I love this album. 

I was about to attached the album from Spotify like what I usually do lately but it wasn't available there yet also on iTunes but you can check their Facebook and maybe some videos on Youtube (some vids down below). I pre-ordered it as a bundle together with the first album since I haven't got that yet and now I have it! yay!

Tracklist of Before the Babies:

1. Printers
2. Glassmouth
3. Crumble
4. Talk
5. Ringer
6. False Alarm
7. Beg
8. Melon
9. Before the Babies

A post shared by Aivrin Villamayor (@aeivryn) on


Don't dare to ask my favorite from this album. haha but here's the some released videos











No comments:

Post a Comment