Thursday, December 14, 2017

Staying In



The idea of staying in hometown sounds very bad news to me after feeling stuck for a while but just right now, ideas are striking in my head and maybe this is the first of many. 

Gem asked for dinner Friday night and I said yes but she cancelled last minute and since I'm in a middle of strictly budgeting, I decided to stay at home even I'm so surprised that after a long day I was still energized. I was planning going out on Saturday but things aren't working well together and there's a bit of raining so I took that as a sign to stay in. I want to chase this local film but since I will be extra busy for the next days, I think I'll let it pass. 

I was trying to arrange on how will I make things work for the next days and it makes me excited, nervous and overwhelmed at the same time. I will be superhuman and I'm not complaining since it's challenging my time management and my organized self. 

Hopefully my ideas will be written not just this one since there's a lot of realization and I'm so f overwhelmed. 

1001 0346

No comments:

Post a Comment