Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Nobody



Same fast food chain, same table but for sure a different chair where I wrote something serious before that I don't remember and surely a different mood this time maybe better than before. 

It's gonna be a super duper long and busy week before next weekend and as much I want to fast forward to that, I need more than 24 hours to finish everything before that. 

I'm here at home court trying to squeeze some me-time after weeks of being super busy and it still not yet over until the end of this year. Year end are usually busy times even there's bunch of holidays. 

Thankful to discover that one of my favorite mall is until 12mn for weeks. I love late night and last minute shopping I hope there will be a 24 hours mall or at least until maybe 3am that will be nice. 

As much as I can avoid #mantra I enjoy being a nobody in the city, it's one of my favorite things. I even find myself not using my earphones just to hear the unusual surrounding. I'm sick staying in at home town the past months because I've been seeing things that is so negative that it affects my point of view of hometown. Most especially I literally don't have me-time unless times like this that I sacrifice some things just to have it. 

It's nearly 2am on a Saturday and I'm still out here even I'm sleepy already. I love passing by and stay for a while at home court. It's a different feeling here, this is home to me and I shared a lot of memories here with friends and even alone, I stay here. 

I'm trying to avoid writing a lot of personal experience lately since I'm super duper busy and it has been a pure test of my personality and capabilities in general. I know some people just see the outside but battling with a lot inside me is a different story. Seeing two side and being on both is such a huge shit of learning experience and sacrifice. Talking about being 2 person everyday. Lol

Sacrifices, one day it will be worth it. 

I'm not sure when to publish this but one thing is I'm sure, all my drafts will be up before the end of the year. I want to start next year with new posts. Maybe I'll publish this before my birthday. Yay. 

On my random post for this month, I really wish that I will not hate my favorite month and try to stay positive despite of being super busy. Geez you don't have any idea. Haay. No complaints because I'm learning. Adulthood as they say. 

Despite of the busiest months of my life, I would like to thank the people who guide me with everything most especially at work. To my mom for understanding, our dogs for the love. To the people who put 110% trust in me since day one (always bringing me in tears). Thank you. I will choose a date when to schedule this post and if I'm back on the real deal before that, I will be so relieved.

Lastly I would like to thank my guy for unending love and support. I know we both are busy but it never gotten between us despite of my moody days, thank you for always reminding me to chill.

I love it here and it's also good that I drop by in here every now and then because if I'm always here, for sure I will hate this place too. Thankful that I got a home out of hometown. 

I'll see you again soon home court, hopefully I will not be teary-eyed when I'm getting away from you this time. 


120917 0208

No comments:

Post a Comment