Sunday, December 17, 2017

Leaving



After a month, I was able to have time with Gem and somehow a me-time. 

Feel so good to escape hometown for few hours and rest my mind from all the responsibilities. Seems like I already adjusted even I'm still not but today, I chose to go out there. 

Of course I should visit home court before going home but as it is time to go home, I felt so sad. 

Every step I make while walking away from home court feels like I'm leaving a piece of me in there. When the jeepney started to move away from the city, I felt tears in my eyes. 

It just hit me hard that hometown doesn't feel like home anymore. 

I already felt it before but now it's different because of what happened on my jeeptrip. 

I asked myself why am I feeling this way. Is it the people? Maybe. Is it because I'm staying in too long? Maybe. Exhausted? Maybe.  

There are a lot of reason why I think I'm in tears right now while lying in bed and typing all of these. (yep. that bad)

What if I live in the city and leave this town behind, will I be happy? Everything in here feel so strange lately. 

Geez self, we really need some time away from here soon. Sunrise, sunset, clouds, sand and the open sea, I'm craving for you. 

I guess I should still be content with the same outlet for now. 

1112‎

No comments:

Post a Comment