Sunday, December 31, 2017

Random . December 2017



Hello favorite month! It's not going to be easy I hope I will not hate you. 

What a way to start my favorite month. 

Another one. It's so frustrating. 

Thank you dad's friends I wish my dad was able to reminisce with all of you. 

Some people doesn't really know how to be sneaky. 

Why do you have to be so shady. 

I'll get to see college friends in 10 days! :D

If you are a close friend, you know that we shouldn't talk on comment section most especially if it's something personal. You know how to contact me why you make it look like you don't know. 

This is a place where patience is tested. 

Another place where my personal patience is being tested. I just have to whisper, f. 

I'm waiting for you to argue with me but why are you choosing not to? Distance is nothing on this high tech Era. 

Left for a quick me-time in the city. 

I was able to squeeze a work while on the road! Yay. So proud. 

Last minute shopping, success. 

I knew it will not rain. Why did I still brought my umbrella. Lol

Thanks home court, I'll see you again soon. ❤ 

Let it be a distraction in my head. 

It's just too frustrating when it's already obvious but still you chose to not understand. 

You're definitely one of them. Lol 

Poor kid. 

Recalling all of it makes me cringe and it's becoming another batch of nightmare. 

Thank you home court for the comfort despite of me being stressed with my work load baggage. 

Huhu. I can see signs that I'm about to break soon. it's just too much lately. 

Yeah I know, I don't want to complain but it's pretty draining. 

Unfortunately, everything is still not enough. 

Catching up with some college friends that I haven't seen since 2010 / 2011. 

Such a blast out of town weekend trip with college friends. 

Frustration to the highest level. 

Still surviving even there are times that I'm about to break. 

Test of patience and I'm about to burst. 

You don't have any idea what I can do from midnight to 4am. 

You think you can stop me? Of course, not. 

Merry Christmas. 

It's just the 26th and f I'm starting to get emotional. 

I think I should go offline until after the 27th. 

I want to write something but dang, emotionally shit at the moment. Too fragile. Haha. Happy birthday, self! I'm so proud of how we survived 2017. 

Thank you, M. ❤ 

I was able to survive today after all the tasks. 

Lol. I was busy af that I wasn't able to get online and thank everyone who greeted me so I just liked all of the greeting. Hahaha but I appreciate it, thank you. :D

Fam bam. ❤ 

I may not be able to sum up this year in one post since I don't have time for it already but thank you for another set of roller-coaster ride in life 2017. 

Thankful for everything. 

Hello ‎2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment