Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Not So Fragile



Why do I always forgot to chill?

I'm so used to have a very fragile day every 27th of December but once I was out there today, it totally disappeared. I already accepted that I can't have a me-time today since there's a lot in my to do list most especially this week so, I really convinced myself to play it cool even it was hard at first.

I'm not as emotional as I was before maybe because one of the lesson this year and I was able to apply is it to be chill at all time. lol (even on the last hours of today, I really tried!!!)

I disabled my Messenger notification because I don't like responsing as fast as they sent that message. I don't like the effect of social media on me most especially today. Thank you Facebook people for being a keyboard warrior sending me birthday greetings and spreading the message that other people should greet me too. lol (I really hate that)

For a few years now, I don't look forward to gifts anymore because as we all employed people know, we can buy treats for ourselves once in a while for the whole year. Maybe the thing that I was looking forward to are the "Christmas miracles" it's not because I was super duper busy for the past months, sometimes it's just the family time.

Same as today, I don't really look forward to any material things just a good me-time or family time since most of my friends are not in Manila. We will do a late celebration for sure (fingers crossed for this because it will be super duper late celebration).

Anyway, since I turned off all my social media notification most especially Facebook I will just response to all of you in a few minutes or hours. lol It was refreshing to stay away from social media most especially today.

Thank you to everyone who knows my birthday by heart (as always) or by seeing it on other people's post, thank you.

To the very chill person I know, thank you! I really appreciate it hope you didn't get a flat tire! :D


And if you're one of the people I'm celebrating this day with, happy birthday to us! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment