Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Bones Series Finale

posting this a month late since I typed it.


I was just done with Bones earlier. I refuse to watch the 10th episode up to the 12th since I want to do a marathon for the last 3 episodes and I'm happy I did that. 

It just like another season finale but knowing that it will be for good is another story. 

The ending was fine but it somehow shortened. You know I wish there was like 23 episodes for the final season though it was a satisfying ending. 

I love Bones for so many reasons, I learned a lot not just with the bones or medical related stuff but also in life. It was actually the very first TV series that I watched ever. As in I remember when I asked my college friends what TV series are good and Aiza recommended Bones I think I started watching it when Season 5 was airing in the states. I just did a marathon of Season 1-4 when it was my sem break and the rest is history. 

I love Bones so much that even it already ended I can still re-watch everything from Season 1 maybe I'll do that when the TV series I watched are on break soon or when it hit me that it already ended and  when I'm missing this team so much. 




At least they ended that in a light way and also a happy one. 
Only happy tears and a smile in the end. 
All good. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment