Sunday, April 30, 2017

Random . April 2017


There's something magical on waiting. Yes, it's a waste of time for others but try to look at the good side about it. 

It's not that we are just seeing the bad side but it's how we see the process and predicting the future effects. 

Hehe. It's just another food bazaar, nothing fancy. 

Avoiding twitter since I don't want to read spoilers from the season finale of The Walking Dead. 

"It's always for someone else" - Abraham #TheWalkingDead S07E16

Can someone explain how did Jenna know what my inner self thoughts are? Seriously this didn't happened just once. #WorldAway

You can't get anything from me, I know what your intentions are. 

Calling this, the chronicle trip. Haha

You will know by observing. 

Sometimes I underestimate the lining up until today. #chronicletrip

My once in a while craving of Tokyo Tokyo is now satisfied. 

Wasting too much. 

Your reasoning is below zero. Stop using names! 

Are you wondering now on how we did it before? 

There's no 1 and 2 in there because there can only be one. 

Thankful for this kind of people. ❤️ 

Your innocence makes me realize that sometimes it's good that you don't know the real struggle. 

When I want them to understand but I don't want to hurt myself all over again by just explaining then at the end they still don't get it. 

Just another day that I want to curse because it's unfair but at the same time you want to prove to yourself that you can survive. 

At the end of the day, however long my rants are, I gotta do what I have to. 

I'll be visible. 

I want to explain that side too but there's anger inside me regarding to that. 

I think I need a dose of NCIS tonight

OMG. Thank you, M. ❤️ 0411

When I got too much to say but I wasn't able to type it or at least tweet it, it was suddenly forgotten. Good thing, I guess. 

I woke up from a call and I will now sleep hearing the breathing that at some point is relaxing. ❤️ 0414

Hahaha. Bitter self. #mantra

It will never be the same again but at least I was able to appreciate this hometown today. 

Spending time with my little cousins are the best. Hahaha we ended up laughing so hard all night.❤️  

13 Reason Why (the series) is somehow disturbing. I will read the book next. 

Nikka will be here later! Yay! Let's do the late dinners again. 

I've missed this moment, when my head is the only one talking and I'm just typing everything. 

The crisp sound of a new zipper. 

This is so absurd. I was number 18 but the fuck that you have to entertain first number 20 since you probably know him already. This is why one reason why you shouldn't expect so much in this country.

Am I ready for the new Paramore song that will be out later tonight? OMG. 

Hard times, I got a lot of that. Thank you, Paramore  

Just like the old days, I went home at almost 5am after months. 

The perks that I wish I have. #mantra 

04.21.17 

Why am I always hungry. 

Life. Gotta deal with all the paths including the small ones that hurts the most. 

Missing a lot of things and people all the same time and it's heart breaking. 

Oh I shut off earlier today. 

Sometimes, I open social media at the wrong time. 

I don't post any rants anywhere anymore except on twitter and here. 

Social media is bad for my mental health. 

Is that strong feeling, coincidence or it just supposed to happen? Whatever it is, I like it. :) 

We all need to respect each other regardless of your life status. 

You don't deserve all the credit when all you do is watch. 

My weekly trip to the other town is helping my zero social life to at least not crave it.

Back to our hometown where everything seems normal and nothing has changed than being in a foreign land where every single thing is so strange. 

Oh no. ... oh yes. Haha. 7th. :)

People complain so much. Why just enjoy the down time. 

Yes, you can caught me baby talking to our dogs. 

Some people just don't care when they should be at least know a little detail. It's current events, people. 

One of those days that I just don't want to deal with the outside world.

What long weekend? Pretty much just an ordinary weekend to me.

I just realized that I've been doing this monthly-random-rant post for 3 years now and reading what my post 3 years ago, some of them make sense but I can't remember the reason behind those words.

Cathing up on my series are pretty much my version of long weekend but to be honest, its just another weekend to me.

This seems legit so bye for now.

For someone who is having a bad weekend going out for a while is too much but I'm glad I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment