Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Random . May 2017

-San Fernando, La Union 2017-

Fine. Just give me today. / Bummer. 

Stress eating. 

I miss you always, daddy. :(

Will try not to browse Facebook  

On major lesson in life, be resourceful. 

Technically, the answer is no. 

This password maze is a bit fun but I still can't figure it out, I give up. 

The word for today: strategy. 

There's the out-of-town trip but there's a conflict with the dates so it's a no. So close on being in Romblon once again. :( 

Not doing it to receive anything in return but at least just notice and appreciate. 

So many idea to write mostly personal but I chose not to start any of it since it will just hurt me too.

Trying to remember when you used to be here. I miss you every single day and I hope I'm making you proud. Happy birthday, Papa. 050717

I know you will never understand. I just hope that you will always respect my shut off days. I'm always trying to be better and like nothing happened the next day even it's hard. Just one day. 

I don't want to think about it but it's sneaking inside my head. :( 

I'm starting to hate weekends. 

Saw some familiar faces and the next thing they will say after calling your name is that you gain some weight. Some people really are grown-up now. 

I'm avoiding watching the latest episode of my favorite series since for sure it's full of cliffhanger. I'll just wait for next week where it will be all season finale. Looking forward to my series marathon. 

Should I get a haircut? 

I hate that I'm starting to stress eat again this month. :(

Why do you have to say everything out loud? 

Is it even a fair game? 

Then I realized you totally doesn't even have any idea about it. 

It was a totally good decision to do this. #chronicletrip

This weekly trip is making me sane together with the busy days. 

It's not that I still have to prove something, it's that I also want to be involve and at least be aware of this world. 

After Laughter is out! / then they announced Parahoy 3. This is heartbreaking. :(

Trying to fight my weekend demon this time. So upset that I think everything is still at the opposite side. 

Proven that I'm out of my mind lately, I poured pure hot water on my cup. How can I drink it asap? Hahaha 

Just a dose of my TV series while trying my best to avoid social media. 

Stress eating. It's hard what to eat sometimes. Hahaha

I'm too fragile for slow songs lately that I'm literally just listening to After Laughter. 

What happen to your "less paper" vision? Ruined, I guess. 

Out after months! Finally. I can't even think when was the last time that I went out with friends outside hometown. 

I'm really thankful that I don't need to commute everyday. 

Home at 4am from BGC. Haven't been in there for so long. 

We deserve this planned trip and hopefully it will push through and everything will be okay. 

Last minute packing is my favorite and I know I still end up over packed. Hahaha. 

If it's meant to happen then it will. 

Good thing SM is my neighbor I can easily get essentials that I need on a very last minute. 

When I total black-out on the things in my head when I saw someone familiar. Hi there old friend. #17

Good thing I'm also in a hurry today so I will be done packing for the trip this week. 

For people you haven't seen in years and then seeing them unexpectedly, I didn't know that noticing you gained weight is the new how are you or hi/hello. 

I know it's hard to understand but I hope they will. 

"I wouldn't care what it cost me" - 26 

Concert is an instant escape from the cruelty world. It's heartbreaking. :( 

It doesn't feel right but I'm running away again from hometown. See you after a few days. 

Despite of feeling guilty, I will enjoy this trip. 

They might not understand it but for the sake of my sanity. Let's do this. 

Why I didn't use my trusty shoes. I never learned. 

Hello, La Union. 

This trip consist a lot of first time. 

Unfortunate events. We will definitely be back here sometime. 

After our mini vacation, it's bittersweet to be back in reality. 

So much thoughts again and I don't know if everything should be this way or not. One thing I'm sure, it fcking hurts. 

I want to be on the beach front where I can stare at the open sea that meet the sky. I know that's the only place where my thoughts can shut off. 

If I feel like crying, I know I should cry it out. 

My favorite series taught me on how to treat each other as family and sticking together as a team. 

I thought I'm the one that's totally lost between us why it seems that you lost a battle? 

When the guy is afraid of rain and flood. Lol 






No comments:

Post a Comment