Monday, May 08, 2017

On Repeat . Makes Me Sick

Makes Me Sick by New Found Glory 

I love this album just like how I love Coming Home. It's a summer soundtrack and reminding me just to chill, well the album artwork says it all. Makes me miss the beach too :( 



I'm glad that I really did catch up on listening to NFG 2 or 3 years ago. 

I'm really happy that this is also released early than After Laughter. Sorry to every band that I've been listening to but I think when After Laughter is already released, I'm not sure when will I stop listening to it. So for now that it's still not available, I'm indulging myself to music that's available and for sure everything will be unknown after that for a while. (this is already on scheduled before the release of Told You So .... )

Going back here, I'm not sure why it's entitled "Makes Me Sick" (wait will search). 

I was supposed to make a single post about a certain song but upon listening to the album for two days, I'm enjoying all of it so I decided to just put the whole album. 

As usual, favorites are hard to pick but I really love Barbed Wire, Short and Sweet, Blurred Vision and the rest are for happy chill moments. 

Those are my favorites and on each song, the highlight was the chorus for everything and the beat, so chill. 






Few new albums will be out soon and I'm so excited that this year is so good for every music lover out there. :)



Because we're barbed wire
Two strands twisted to one
Razor sharp
No one will ever touch us
Yeah, we're barbed wire
Two strands twisted to one
Razor sharp
No one will ever touch us

-Barbed Wire-



No comments:

Post a Comment