Monday, June 30, 2014

Random . Bipolar June 2014

My head is going to explode. Too much stuff. Information Overload. So confused.

Love is the hallmark of a true church.

Everyone needs to sacrifice something.

So good to finally have some doze of reality.

I'm not a famewhore and I will never ask you to do that.

June ** - mark your calendar. Pathetic stuff on their way.

Speaking up to someone is a must.

Publishing this rants at the end of the month is somehow saving my ass than tweeting it right away.

Starting with 5min is a good thing! :))

You're making me laugh so hard! Hahahaha

Seriously, even batman/spiderman/superman can't save each of us. And I believe I haven't met someone who have the power of teleportation. Hahahaha. I can't stop laughing! :D

I saw what you did there.

Seriously, get a fucking life!

Too much things to say and I don't know where to start but I'll stick to "less talk, less mistake".

Will you still speak up even though no one will listen?

K bye. I'll just read tattoo chronicles.

I always see your tweets and I'm thinking what if we tried to bond over a movie or something..... Ahhh never mind you don't know me and I bet you will never notice but I like you, BA.

I think it also depends on what our childhood experienced was.

Take some minute to look in the mirror, you can't see yourself if you are just looking around. 

Planning my next needle appointment and having new music is so refreshing and it makes me so fucking happy and that's enough to be not angry with the world and other people. :))

Some things are not regretful when your intentions are good. 

Stop acting you care when you don't really care at all.

What the actual fuck. You should be the one who understand that more. Oh wait you have no fucking idea on how to do that. You should be the one who understand that at the first place why turning the fucking table around? Oh. Cold blooded.

Don't just listen to a few, listen to the majority. And you have to stand on what you said or what was supposed to be understandable. Fucking idiot.

I don't want to argue because you will never understand.

Stop trying so hard to be a hero because you will never be one.

You probably see my picture but I know you will never notice but I hope you do. ;)

Why am I always thinking about you when I see your tweets.......... Should I unfollow you now, BA?

I miss that feeling but I somehow know why. PRESSURE!

Some people don't know what the word "process" and "adjust" means. 

Do I really need to remind you that? I mean, I think you should know it.

Patience is a virtue, my friends.

I heard the dream of my cousin about my dad and grandpa. Knowing that my dad is okay up there, I'm happy and sad because I miss him so much but he's okay. I guess I should be okay too.

I should remind myself, first things first. :) 

Crisis is getting better but there's only last two episodes left  :((( I think I need to try a new series again.

I'm so stoked that I can't sleep! :)))

Seriously, its not funny. 

At least I don't feel so numb but I miss that feeling. However, I will not go back or repeat what happened ten years ago just to feel that again.

Its too tiring when you just appreciate your own efforts and realize what are your hard works. Makes me want to stop my whole world so people can appreciate it. I need some reality shit.

Sometimes, I just need my best friend but then reality hit me that he wasn't my best friend anymore.

Why? Because I think he was the only one who appreciate and understand. But then, I might be so wrong with all of this shit.

If this post will have a different title than my normal end-of-the-month-random-post it will be "fucking reality shit".

I think after all this time, I deserve this. Hehe. Thank you.

I'm starting to listen to Silent Sanctuary again. And it doesn't feel the same but in a positive way :)

Wasting an hour and still counting is insane but somehow you should appreciate the current situation. Its like my flight to somewhere is delayed an hour or a day.

You're waiting for your food and I'm stealing some time to look at you. I think your lonely just like me but maybe its just me. You left now so I'll just let my thoughts go away. - 062014

At least I said it. Less than 48 hrs. You can't understand if you're not me.

I can't say it will be the last because you will never know. Most especially if it's related to that.

Oh yeah, people are still not open about tattoo or they just don't understand.

My tattoos are my best accessories.

Sucks that people judge you so bad not knowing what you really feel about it.

I'm running out of skirt and I still need to wear for the next two weeks or less. Well, hopefully less or else I'll just repeat them and I don't think that's pleasing for a span of three weeks. Next time before a thigh tattoo I'll be ready and yes I'm loving thigh tattoo as much as it hurts so bad!

My bipolar June is almost over and hopefully July will be so much better since one of my favorite season is just around the corner. :))  

No comments:

Post a Comment