Thursday, June 19, 2014

Photo Diary . Sunset

Summer is over! I don't like summer because it can hit 40 degrees and you will be sweating to death even on a special occasion or event and it will be so uncomfortable unless we can walk naked or at least in a bikini in here without so many eyes on you but I will miss having a wonderful sky.  

I'm not a morning person so I'm not a big fan of sunrise but when I'm out early, I really appreciate it too. I'm a big fan of sunset on how it can turn the sky so orange and the sun can be a fireball in the naked eye. Rainy days are here so the beautiful sunset will be minimal now compare to summer season. Luckily, I was able to spend one afternoon last May when I was waiting for my sister in MOA.

I'm a huge fan of the sky so pretty much my photo blog have a lot of that. You can check my photo blog at http://byaeivrynrv.tumblr.com/ .


"Sometimes I tried to find you in the air before it rains" - Top Of Our Lungs | Candy Hearts 

No comments:

Post a Comment